We recommend in our nursery:
- Red sweatshirt with the school logo - available from school office @ £9.50
- White polo shirt
- Grey/navy jogging bottoms, leggings or grey skirt
- Shoes that cover the whole foot (no open toed shoes) and are suitable for outdoor play; and if possible should have fastenings children can undo and do up themselves.
In the summer:
- Grey/navy shorts
- Red and white summer dress
- A painting apron
We encourage outdoor learning, so in the summer children should bring a sun hat and wear sun block.
In winter children will need warm coats with a hood, hats, gloves and wellies.
Red/Blue summer caps are available from school office @ £5.00
We expect all children to wear our school uniform as set out below. Please help the school by ensuring that your child does not come to school wearing; jewellery, nail polish or make-up. Children are permitted to wear a single stud/small “sleeper” earring in their lower lobes.
Extremes of hair fashion will not be permitted.
- White shirt
- Grey trousers (Nov-April)
- White blouse
|PE Kit||School Ties|
|- White, Navy or Black Shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Navy tracksuit – trousers and top (Outdoor PE)
- PE bag (drawstring) £3.00
KS1 – Red Tie £3.80
KS1 – Red book bag with school emblem £5.55